Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

In a nut shell I was terminated while on vacation.The dealership owes me roughly 4000.00 and cut me a check for 233.00.

The gm stated sorry you have charge backs. The money with held was from my vacation pay and Christmas bonus that I pay into. Plus the commission of sold units and unit bonus. The gm stated I was not allowed to speak durning the meeting where he handed me my joke of a check and that if I wanted the rest of my money, and he stated I should contact my attorney if I want the rest.

I did indeed get angry and they called the police on me. To have me trespassed. Now I wont even be able to get all my free oils changes which harbor Nissan offers with all car purchases. The best part is myself and my family have purchased 10 cars there in the past year.

Lol the gm Tom Bishop doesn't even drive the product for which he sells.

I guess he stands behind it.Anyways if they won't pay the staff guess how they will treat the customer who doesn't generate daily sales for them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of tom bishop. Harbor Nissan needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tom bishop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harbor Nissan.

Had an Experience with Harbor Nissan?

Comments