Harbor Nissan - Review in Financial Services category from Lehigh Acres, Florida

In a nut shell I was terminated while on vacation.The dealership owes me roughly 4000.00 and cut me a check for 233.00.

The gm stated sorry you have charge backs. The money with held was from my vacation pay and Christmas bonus that I pay into. Plus the commission of sold units and unit bonus. The gm stated I was not allowed to speak durning the meeting where he handed me my joke of a check and that if I wanted the rest of my money, and he stated I should contact my attorney if I want the rest.

I did indeed get angry and they called the police on me. To have me trespassed. Now I wont even be able to get all my free oils changes which harbor Nissan offers with all car purchases. The best part is myself and my family have purchased 10 cars there in the past year.

Lol the gm Tom Bishop doesn't even drive the product for which he sells.

I guess he stands behind it.Anyways if they won't pay the staff guess how they will treat the customer who doesn't generate daily sales for them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tom Bishop
Review category
Financial Services
review #879418 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Harbor Nissan? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.