5.0

Yesterday my hubby & I got my new 2016 Nissan Altima at Harbor Nissan.Over all the years and different cars, this was by far my best experience EVER with a car dealership.

Wonderful people! Friendly and professional and upfront and honest with us. We had Chris for our salesman, Russ for the manager and Zeke for finance. Highly recommend you give Harbor Nissan a try when you need a car.

Tell them Patti S sent you.Wishing you as good an experience as we had!

This reviewer shared experience about "great car, employees and overall experience!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). user17326034 is overall satisfied with Harbor Nissan and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Harbor Nissan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Harbor Nissan to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Harbor Nissan?

Comments

World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more