5.0

Yesterday my hubby & I got my new 2016 Nissan Altima at Harbor Nissan.Over all the years and different cars, this was by far my best experience EVER with a car dealership.

Wonderful people! Friendly and professional and upfront and honest with us. We had Chris for our salesman, Russ for the manager and Zeke for finance. Highly recommend you give Harbor Nissan a try when you need a car.

Tell them Patti S sent you.Wishing you as good an experience as we had!

Reason of review: Great car, employees and overall experience!.

Had an Experience with Harbor Nissan?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - Trying to do the right thing Florida Water Analysis "It is very difficult to please everyone. We try, but in the end, you will find some folks just are unhappy with everything you do. But we still try. My..." Read more Powersportsmax - Terrible customer service Powersportsmax "Power Sports Max's customer service sucks. I have NEVER written a bad review on a company, but I felt that these guys are so terrible that people need to know...." Read more From You Flowers - Not as pictured From You Flowers "I ordered a really cute flower basket arrangement with a teddy bear wearing a sweater with X's and O's on the front.A birthday arrangement.Ordered on the 20th of July to..." Read more Sofa Mart - Cloud leather furniture color coming off - Furniture Row Sofa Mart "I purchased the leather cloud mahogany sectional with the extended 5 yr. leather protection. I called the store at 1.5 years of use for fading they told me to use..." Read more